Bark Off Customer.

We are the proud owners of three Boston Terriers and a French Bull Dog. We unfortunately live in a neighborhood where there are many stray cats and other dogs. I built our dogs a set of steps and a platform where they lay to look out our front window. Needless to say one dog sees something and starts barking the rest of the pack join in. This was enough to wake the dead. I would scream at them to stop barking, threaten to remove the steps, but nothing would make them stop barking and it was driving me crazy. I saw the infomercial on Bark Off, read some of the reviews,and purchased the units. I installed the 9 Volt battery witch don't come with the device, set the sensitivity to low, turned the unit on, and placed it on a table in the living room where the steps are. The dogs spotted a cat crossing the street and started to bark and carry on. Much to my amazement the barking ceased as quickly as it had started and things here have been very pleasant every since. Does it work? -- You Bet. Is it worth the money? -- You Bet. Does it work in a multiple dog environment? You Bet. Would I recommend it to others? -- Take a Guess.
CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF ORDER NOW FROM THE OFFICIAL BARK OFF SITE.

No comments: